Call For Paper
With the rapid progress of Internet technology, large-scale visual data can be found on the Internet, bringing significant opportunities for novel processing of visual information, as well as commercial applications. Finding patterns in such data, understanding them, systematically managing such data, efficiently processing them, and making best use of them present great challenges. The Computational Visual Media Conference series, of which this is the 8th conference, will provide a forum for exchanging recent research ideas and practical achievements in all areas and applications of Visual Media.
The Computational Visual Media Conference 2021 will be run in plenary sessions (no parallel tracks) from April 21-23, 2021, and will be hosted by Shandong University and Shandong Technology & Business University.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Animation and physical simulation
- Cognition of visual media
- Content security of visual media
- Editing and composition of visual media
- Enhancement and re-rendering of visual media
- Geometric computing for image and video
- Geometry modeling and processing
- Image and video retrieval
- Interactive editing of visual media
- Machine Learning for visual media
- Recognition and understanding of visual media
- Social Networks and social media
- Visualization and visual analytics
Information for Authors
Full papers in English containing original and unpublished results are solicited. The length of a paper should not exceed 12 pages. The paper should be submitted in pdf format, and each submission are allowed to upload a supplementary file within 50M.
Abstract due: October 31, 2020
Full papers due: November 3, 2020.
Acceptance notification: December 21, 2020.
Conference days: April 21-23, 2021.
Further revision will be required for journal version.
All deadlines are at 23:59 GMT. To determine what time it is in your position, you can use The World Clock to convert the time.
Proceedings and Special Journal issues
Submitted papers will be reviewed by program committee. All accepted papers will be published in journals (after a revision round), including IEEE Transactions on Visualization and Computer Graphics , Graphical Models (Elsevier), Journal of Computer Science and Technology (Springer), and Computational Visual Media (Springer).